This little Vitamin supplement stock has been on Steroids! The stock has risen dramatically from @ 40 cents to $1.80. The company is now worth a whopping $760 Million Dollars! How far the stock could go and for how long? Find out Today!
For our Busy Readers, we present A Quick Snap Shot of SNPK!
SNPK‘s stellar announcements:
- Latest News: SNPK signs advertising and promotion agreement with another major sports team. Clotamin to be sold in all 240 Walgreens locations across Arizona!
- SNPK entered agreement with a UK based heathcare firm to introduce Clotamin to the UK and European Union countries. This was another great move by the company to grab market share in countries across the pond!
- SNPK receives $9 price target, and STRONG BUY recommendation by Small Cap Investment Research.
- SNPK (in a first move to expand to international markets) announced an LOI to export Clotamin to top pharmacies in Russia. The initial roll out will be into 414 Imperia-Pharma locations in the country. This news is absolutely gigantic, and will attract foreign investors’ interest in SNPK!
- SNPK Inks Sponsorship and Marketing Agreement with Portland Trail Blazers, Clotamin to be sold at 79 Walgreens locations throughout Oregon and Southern Washington. This news is very welcome as it shows us that the company is not only expanding rapidly in the south east, but also throughout the country as it looks to gain critical mass for Clotamin!
- SNPK announced that the AACSA could carry Clotamin into up to 11,200 stores in the next 36 months! With 1,200 stores “trial” to start shortly!
- SNPK announced a sales and marketing agreement with Acosta is a major milestone for SNPK because Acosta has developed relationships with the nation’s largest retailers. With $50 billion in system-wide sales and nearly 20,000 associates that monthly call on over 100,000 retail stores per month Acosta is a key player in the industry and has a monster list of clients that include Walmart, Campbell’s, Procter & Gamble!
- SNPK announced that Clotamin will be available at 57 Winn-Dixie stores across South Florida. This news is absolutely fantastic because the Winn-Dixie group (with parent company) operates almost 1,000 stores throughout America and after rolling out Clotamin into the initial 57 stores the product may have a great chance of being sold at additional locations in their network. For those of you who don’t know the Winn-Dixie stores had over $7 billion in revenue in 2010 so this announcement is gigantic.
- SNPK announced that Clotamin is now available online nationwide at Walgreen’s. We aren’t even going to comment about this announcement as everyone knows fairly well how enormous Walgreens is and just how huge this news is. In fact you can go to Walgreens online right now and order Clotamin if you need it! It’s only 25.99!
- SNPK announced that Clotamin will be sold at Tropical supermarkets in South Florida.
- SNPK announced that Clotamin will be sold at Bravo supermarkets in South Florida.
- SNPK announced that Clotamin will be sold at approximately 70 Drug Mart locations in Ohio. Being carried by Drug Mart in Ohio is amazing for SNPK as it begins expanding outside of the Florida and into retailers nationwide.
- SNPK ‘s clotamin will also be sold at over 34 Sedano’s stores in Florida. Sedano’s is the No. 1 Hispanic owned retailer in the US, and is also the largest member of the Associated Grocers of Florida. This in itself is a huge achievement for Clotamin as it pierces in the Latin American market.
- SNPK announced that Clotamin will be sold at Navarro Discount Pharmacies.
- SNPK announced that Dakota Drug Inc. is a distributor for Clotamin. This milestone is very important as these key distributors can dramatically increase Clotamin’s presence in the marketplace.
Courtesy: Ox of Wall street